Hello, believers in the Power of Songs to Teach English!
Welcome to the Song Activity Factory!
This week, I’m starting a new video series titled MY FAVORITE SONG ACTIVITIES!
In these videos, I personally present each of my faves by explaining them step-by-step!
Come with me! XD
Here’s the link for the activity mentioned in the video:
Here’s the link for another Music Video Lottery activity:
The Song Activity Factory presents:
A TIME-SAVING eBook that does the heavy work so you can focus on the most important: INSPIRING and MOTIVATING YOUR STUDENTS to learn CREATIVELY!
KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS EBOOK HERE
That’s it for this week! I hope this activity is helpful and enjoyable!
SUBSCRIBE to SAF’s YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
LIKE OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE!
FOLLOW SAF on TWITTER!
Happy teaching! 🙂
If you enjoyed this song-based lesson plan, know that by registering to the NEW EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP AREA you can get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO:
- Extra song-based lesson plans like this every week
- Exclusive materials in an ever growing library of pure useful content aimed at ELT professionals
- Exclusive videos you can use with your students with PROTECTED VIDEO LINKS with NO ADS and NO DISTRACTIONS
- Exclusive discounts on eBooks, courses, AI-powered apps and video creation services by Mundo Mars Digital and the D3sign Factory
- Interaction with teachers from all over the world who also believe in the power of songs to teach English in creative, innovative, practical and useful ways!