Hello, believers in the Power of Songs to Teach English!
This week, I continue with the video series in which I present MY FAVORITE SONG ACTIVITIES!
Today, I’m talking about MUSICAL DEFINITIONS and also about the NEW EXCLUSIVE SUBSCRIBER AREA!
Come with me! XD
Here is the link for the activity mentioned in the video:
The Song Activity Factory presents:
A TIME-SAVING eBook that does the heavy work so you can focus on the most important: INSPIRING and MOTIVATING YOUR STUDENTS to learn CREATIVELY!
KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS EBOOK HERE
That’s it for this week! I hope you find all activities helpful and enjoyable!
SUBSCRIBE to SAF’s YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
LIKE OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE!
FOLLOW SAF on TWITTER!
Happy teaching! 🙂
If you enjoyed this song-based lesson plan, know that by registering to the NEW EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP AREA you can get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO:
- Extra song-based lesson plans like this every week
- Exclusive materials in an ever growing library of pure useful content aimed at ELT professionals
- Exclusive videos you can use with your students with PROTECTED VIDEO LINKS with NO ADS and NO DISTRACTIONS
- Exclusive discounts on eBooks, courses, AI-powered apps and video creation services by Mundo Mars Digital and the D3sign Factory
- Interaction with teachers from all over the world who also believe in the power of songs to teach English in creative, innovative, practical and useful ways!